- Please note that we do not provide tax advice and do not represent that any investments will lead to any particular tax consequences. You should consult with your personal tax advisors for guidance on the tax consequences of investing. Additionally, we assume no responsibility for the tax consequences for any sophisticated investor of any investment.
- Investing comes with risks, including the possible loss of principal. Please carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing in any of our Funds. The prospectus, summary prospectus, or other information can be obtained by visiting the prospectus pages, and we encourage you to read this information carefully before making any investments.
- Please note that any strategies discussed on our website are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as recommendations, offers, or solicitations to buy or sell any securities or adopt any investment strategies. There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be effective.
- International investing comes with risks, including those related to foreign currency, less government regulation, limited liquidity, and the possibility of substantial volatility due to adverse political, economic, or other developments. These risks are often heightened for investments in emerging or developing markets or in concentrations of single countries.
- Our ESG investment strategy limits the number and types of investment opportunities available to our Funds and may result in underperformance compared to other funds that do not have an ESG focus. Furthermore, our ESG investment strategy may lead our Funds to invest in securities or industry sectors that underperform the market as a whole or other funds screened for ESG standards.
- Please note that the payment of dividends is not guaranteed.
- Our Funds are not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold, or promoted by any third-party networks, with the exception of A List Group Holdings PTY LTD, who is an affiliate and subsidiary. None of these companies make any representations regarding the advisability of investing in our Funds.
- Fixed income investments come with interest rate and credit risks. Typically, when interest rates rise, bond values decline. Credit risk refers to the possibility that the bond issuer will not be able to make principal and interest payments.
- Our Funds are distributed by A List Group Holdings Corporation, together with its affiliates, “A List Group Holdings PTY LTD”.
This material is for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation to purchase or sell any securities, funds, or strategies. The opinions expressed are subject to change without notice, and we make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Investing comes with risks, and we encourage you to carefully consider them before making any investments.
In the U.S., this material is intended for public distribution.
Our sub advisor to the fund A List Group Holdings PTY LTD, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Intelligence Centre, under registration number OID/57539/20220624.